- Get a jumpstart on scheduling BusinessObjects reports with the Scheduling resource page in My LINC. Learn to run reports weekly, at month end close, or during off hours and automatically forward as PDF or Excel to users' email.
- The Center for Statistical Consultation and Research (CSCAR) provides free statistical consulting to help with the design, planning, analysis, and presentation of results of research studies. CSCAR also offers workshops on a variety of topics.
Reporting Tools and Applications
- M-Reports - management reports from multiple databases (M-Pathways, U-M Data Warehouse, unit systems) in a customizable user interface.
- BusinessObjects - supported query and reporting tool used to access the U-M Data Warehouse.
- Tableau - newly available software tool used to create and publish data visualization/dashboards and perform advanced data analysis, integrating data from multiple sources.
See the ITS website for more information on U-M data reporting and additional reporting products.