For information about upcoming U-M Analytics and Bi events, see Announcements in our Google+ community.
U_M Analytics and BI Meeting – 10/29/14
- Basics in Big Data with Hadoop. Brock Palen, College of Engineering
- BusinessObjects conference summary (starts at 22:10 minutes). Laura Bollettino, ITS, and Deb Lennington, Ross School of Business
- Visual Analytics: Turning Data into Actionable Information (starts at 43:42 minutes). Patrick Franklin & Matthew Pickus, Office of University Development
Note: If the recording does not play correctly, you may need to download the latest version of Silverlight.
U-M Tableau Users Group meeting, 9/17/14
- Introduction, 8 minutes. Jonathan Greenberg (UMHS), Fusen Li (ITS)
- Presentation, 46 minutes. Rob Levine (Tableau)
- Round Table, 25 minutes. Skip to 46:50 minutes for discussion of 2014 Tableau Customer Conference in Seattle.
Tableau in Action at U-M - 5/19/14
- Presentation #1, 27 minutes. Heather Hampton and Marcella Brighton, Ford School of Public Policy
- Presentation #2, 27 minutes. Chris Allan, Institute for Social Research
- Presentation #3, 32 minutes. John Gonzalez, Rackham Graduate School
Tableau at U-M - 3/17/14
Recording (1:13) includes:
- Analyzing Marketing Effort Results with Tableau. Kevin Riegle, Office of University Development
- Use of Tableau as an analysis tool in regards to Marketing Efforts and Annual Giving. Patrick Franklin, Office of University Development
- Tableau presentation by Rodger Devine, Ross School of Business