BusinessObjects Expert User Forum
Date & Time
August 22, 2008
- Scott Stanfill will demonstrate a reconciliation system in Excel that combines data from BusinessObjects UM-Maintained reports with departmental data.
- Jeff Kaminski will explain the new P-Card Internal Controls reports, as well as outside -the-box techniques used to make the logic work.
- Deb Lennington will show an alternative way to having more than one Running Sum-based formula within a table (useful for establishing graphing series to export to Excel).
- Jason Pasinetti will explain how group members can use the new Business Intelligence Wiki to share information, tips, and resources.
- Jeanne Mackey will facilitate a discussion about group expectations, preferred formats for collaborating, etc.
Due to limited space, registration is required. Please contact Jeanne Mackey at email@example.com by August 15 to register and recieve location information.
If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation in order to participate in our [these/this] event(s), presentation(s), or training, please contact MA-HRTeam@bf.umich.edu no later than ten business days before the scheduled event. Advance notice is required as some accommodations take additional time to arrange.