Honoring Innovation in
Business Intelligence (2008)
The second annual BI Awards honored three campus innovations that not only save time and resources for their own unit or business function, but show promise for use elsewhere in the University – and beyond.
Presenters Laura Patterson, Associate Vice President of Michigan Administrative Information Services, and Brent Dickman, Director of Finance and Planning Law School and Chair of the Advisors of Information Management Strategy (AIMS), honored recipients with cash prizes totaling up to $12,000.
- Patient Safety Indicator Case Review System (PSI-CRS)--University of Michigan Health System (UMHS)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) System--College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA)
- M-Reports--Michigan Administrative Information Services (MAIS)
- Arc-GIS -- Medical School Administration – Office of Space Management
- Generic Drug Savings Program—Benefits Office