HR Metrics User Production Support Lab
As part of the introductory training for the new HR Metrics system, HRRIS and MAIS invite you to attend an HR Metrics User Production Support Lab (HRL310) to get hand-on experience using the system. HRRIS and MAIS staff will be available for assistance.
Date & LocationWednesday, June 18
Wolverine Tower, Training Room 4
The HR Metrics Production Support Lab includes an overview and demonstration as well as time for you to practice using the system. HRRIS and MAIS staff will be on hand to:
- Assist you in building customized reports to meet your department’s specific needs
- Demonstrate advanced features of the system
- Provide tips for navigating through the system
- Answer questions
To register for this lab:
- Log into My LINC.
- Click the Register Myself link.
- Select the session you want to attend.
- Click Finish.
If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation in order to participate in our [these/this] event(s), presentation(s), or training, please contact MA-HRTeam@bf.umich.edu no later than ten business days before the scheduled event. Advance notice is required as some accommodations take additional time to arrange.