For information about upcoming U-M Analytics and Bi events, see Announcements in our Google+ community.
U-M Tableau Users Group meeting, 9/17/14
- Introduction, 8 minutes. Jonathan Greenberg (UMHS), Fusen Li (ITS)
- Presentation, 46 minutes. Rob Levine (Tableau)
- Round Table, 25 minutes. Skip to 46:50 minutes for discussion of 2014 Tableau Customer Conference in Seattle.
Tableau in Action at U-M - 5/19/14
- Presentation #1, 27 minutes. Heather Hampton and Marcella Brighton, Ford School of Public Policy
- Presentation #2, 27 minutes. Chris Allan, Institute for Social Research
- Presentation #3, 32 minutes. John Gonzalez, Rackham Graduate School
Tableau at U-M - 3/17/14
Recording (1:13) includes:
- Analyzing Marketing Effort Results with Tableau. Kevin Riegle, Office of University Development
- Use of Tableau as an analysis tool in regards to Marketing Efforts and Annual Giving. Patrick Franklin, Office of University Development
- Tableau presentation by Rodger Devine, Ross School of Business
Making Sense of Analytical Data Structures - 12/3/13
- Webinar recording (38 minutes). Jeff Jenkins, ITS.
U-M Analytics & BI Meeting - 11/12/13
- Real Time Financials - New Enhancements, 32 minutes. Holly Rose, ITS
- Crosstab tip in BusinessObjects, 15 minutes. Laura Bollettino, ITS
- Display standard number of columns in BusinessObjects, 12 minutes. Jeff Green, ITS
- Scheduling reports in BusinessObjects, 14 minutes. John Moje, ITS
- Adding charts and hiding columns in BusinessObjects, 11 minutes. Bill LaCroix, ITS
U-M Analytics & BI Meeting - 7/24/13
Recording (1:11) includes:
- Building Learning Analytics: From Research to Production. Dan Kiskis, Information and Technology Services (ITS). Presentation Slides.
- LSA Shared Services: How We Use M-Reports (41 minutes into the recording). Lisa Kisabeth, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts. Presentation Slides.
U-M Analytics & BI Meeting - 5/20/13
- Recording (30 minutes) of presentation on Hyperlinked BusinessObjects Reports. Deb Lennington, Ross School of Business.