EventsFor additional details and to register for upcoming events, please see Announcements or Events at our Google+ Community.
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 07/14/2015
Steve Lonn (Assistant Director, Learning, Education & Design Lab) and Sean DeMonner (ITS Information Systems Executive) present on Unizin, Canvas and Learning Analytics at Michigan. Tuesday, 7/14/15, 10:00 AM - Noon, Palmer Commons Auditorium. For more information, see the event listing in our Google+ community.
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 04/15/2015
- Presentation #1 (1:12). Enterprise Analytics Roadmap. Mary Hill, Senior Director of Medical School Information Services (MSIS), IT Academic/Admin. Division, and Kyle Kerbawy, Enterprise Data Architect, MSIS
Presentation #2 (8 minutes).
- Center for Statistical Consultation and Research (CSCAR) resources. Corey Powell, Statistician Consultant.
U-M Tableau Users Group Meeting - 01/21/2015
U-M Analytics and BI Meeting - 10/29/2014
- Basics in Big Data with Hadoop. Brock Palen, College of Engineering
- BusinessObjects conference summary (starts at 22:10 minutes). Laura Bollettino, ITS, and Deb Lennington, Ross School of Business
- Visual Analytics: Turning Data into Actionable Information (starts at 43:42 minutes). Patrick Franklin & Matthew Pickus, Office of University Development
Note: If the recording does not play correctly, you may need to download the latest version of Silverlight.
U-M Tableau Users Group Meeting - 09/17/2014
Tableau in Action at U-M - 05/19/2014