Internal Controls – Employment Reports
This area provides at-a-glance and guided analysis of operational, strategic, financial, and compliance data for a unit(s). This information can help identify employment trends and exceptions, compare actuals to expectations, minimize risks, and enable data-driven decisions.
- Offers a new report, Pay History Analysis, which supports employment internal controls and provides the ability to filter the data by various categories. In this report you can:
- view a five year earnings trend by department, earnings code or employee
- use mutliple filter options to analyze earnings data such as defining a custom grouping of earnings codes or filtering additional criteria (FSLA category, job family, and others).
- Offers a modified Temp Pay report that excludes employee benefits (similar to the Faculty and Staff Pay reports)
- Provides one place for certification reports by incorporating the P-Card reports under the Internal Control heading in the left navigation panel.
- Future releases will enhance Cash/Credit Card Controls reporting and controls to provide at-a-glance and guided analysis functionality.