M-Reports Access Info
Content & Reports
The Report footer -- the information at the end of the report -- shows the Criteria Bar values currently selected as well as the date the information was last refreshed.
To provide University management and research leaders with an accessible, easy to use, Web-based reporting method that facilitates efficient analysis of financial, student, human resources data and more to foster data-driven decisions.
M-Reports delivers the management reports you need in a customizable user interface. This system offers:
- Alerts, metrics, and personalized reports based on your user profile, user preferences, and role-based security.
- Guided analysis on specific content with links that drill-down to associated detail.
- Report data sourced from multiple databases (e.g., M-Pathways Production and ODS, UM Data Warehouse, unit systems).
- Content developed and published by ITS and University units.
- An intuitive interface.
The U-M Business Intelligence team wants to work with your unit to enhance the M-Reports features and content.
Questions, feedback, and requests for enhancements can be submitted to the
- Phone: 734-764-HELP (4357)
- Email: email@example.com
- The "Contact Us" link at the top of the M-Reports page